Chap Scraps... and so much more

A journal of scrapbooking and memorable moments.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Take a Deep Breath....

And jump!

That's what I am doing on Friday when I leap away from the security of the only profession I have ever known. The one that began when I went away to college to major in Televison ( what? huh? Do you watch Star Trek reruns for homework?). The jobs that began when I agreed to work in the middle of the night on the Assignment Desk for free(!). That turned into the Producing job which turned into bigger shows and then the opportunity to come to Philadelphia and well, there you have it.

More holidays than I can count. More late night football games than I can count. More fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants-decisions-and hope-for-the-best that I can count.

20 years of deciding what millions of people would see (and not see) when they turned on the television to see the local news.

It is coming to an end. There are new adventures ahead. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger hchybinski said...

it's not a closed door - but an open window. . .enjoy - breathe deep of the fresh air - relax.

best wishes and tons of hugs - you always have a best friend in Philly to call/email/IM.

Hillary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home